Cambridge O’ Level is an internationally recognised qualification equivalent to Cambridge IGCSE and the UK GCSE. It provides learners with excellent preparation for Cambridge Advanced as well as other progression routes.
Features of Cambridge O’ Level
Cambridge O’ Level shares some of these features, but the following differences should be noted:
• Cambridge O’ Level candidates are only awarded grades from A* to E, where A* is the highest achievable grade.
• Cambridge O’ Level offers fewer coursework options than Cambridge IGCSE.
• Some Cambridge O’ Level syllabuses were developed to meet specific local needs, such as minority languages.
• The focus of Cambridge O’ Level languages is on writing and reading skills
• There are more restricted practical test options in Cambridge O’ Level sciences. These constraints are advantageous to some schools where resources are limited.
Student’s Points offer following subjects for Tuition.
O’ Level Science
O’ Level Commerce
Best training and support resources are available. We offer best teaching with our quality of standards.
Assessment takes place at the end of the course and includes written, oral and practical assessment.
Cambridge O’ Level leads to internationally recognised qualifications, accepted by leading universities and employers worldwide.